The GP (General Purpose) suppressors were designed to provide the customer with a lightweight, durable, and affordable suppressor for general use. Constructed entirely of 17-4 stainless steel and utilizing our patented baffle technology, GP suppressors are both durable and high performance. Front and rear 3/4" ( or 19mm) wrench flats provide options for traditional use or forend rail integrated applications. GP suppressors come pre-drilled with a .125" hole for pinning to create "one stamp guns". The GP7 can be pinned on a barrel as short as 9.5"
The GP7 is a .30 caliber aperture silencer rated for use up to and including .300 Remington Ultra Magnum. The GP series provides quality, engineering, construction, versatility, and affordability in one.
GP7 by Griffin Armament
- Barrel Ratings: No restrictions
- Diameter: 1.5"
- Overall Length: 7.23"
- Weight: 15.3 oz
- Materials: High Strength, High Temp, Corrosion Resistant Alloys
- Attachment: 5/8x24 TPI
- Finish: Cerakote
- dB Attenuation: 31dB
- Full auto rated on calibers up to 308 winchester
- Tig Fusion welded
- Light Weight Design
- 5/8x24 TPI Threads
- 3/4" Wrench Flat mounting geometry for easy installation
- Pre-Drilled for pinning and welding for a 1 stamp gun
- Shim set included for Pin and Weld Applications
- High strength, high temp, corrosion resistant 17-4ph Stainless Steel
- Silencer Pouch Included
- Cerakote Finish